The Mover moves along a path from the begin way-point through several way-points to the end way-point. The begin way-point is the rez position of the platform. Each way-point is given as a position and a rotation relativ to the base.
The operation of the platform is to move itself from the current position to the . A person may sit on the platform. You may link any number of additional objects to the platform.
- access <Zugriffsrecht> - set the access rights. Access rights may be: Owne, group or all.
- debug <on/off> - set the debug state to on or off. If it is on some messages of the processing are reported ito the user in chat.
- reset - reset the item to the default values.
- duration <duration> - duration of action. After a start the duration time starts to run and when it is over, then automatically a stop is issued.
- instant <on/off> - set the instant mode to on or off. If the instantant mode is active, then all changes of parameters are instantly shown without issuing a start.
- setChannel <Kanalnummer> - changes the channel number for receiving commands.
- start - enlarge the cone prim and switch on the spotlight
- stop - minimize the cone prim and switch off the operation of the item.
- start - go to next way-point in the last used position
- stop - stop after reaching the next way-point in continuous mode
- addWaypoint - add a given position and optional rotation to the way-points
- clearWaypoints - remove all way-points but the absolute begin
- displayPosition - display the current position of the platform in addWaypoint format
- moveBegin - move slowly to the beginning of the way
- moveEnd - move slowly to the end of the way
- moveNext - move to next way-point
- movePrevious - move to the previous way-point
- setStart - sets the start position of the platform to the current position relative to the stage
- setEnd - sets the end position of the platform to the current position relative to the stage
- forward - synonym for on. moves the platform from the current position to the end position
- backward - moves the platform slowly from the current position to the start position
- start - moves the platform immediately to the start position
- end - moves the platform immediately to the end position