3.4 Stage Seats
Seats contain a Perform sit script.
- access <owner/group/all> - set access rights (including sitting)
- debug <on/off> - set debug mode on or off
- setchannel <channelNumber> - set the channel number
- sitAnimation [<animationName>] - set the animation to the given animation that has to be inside the sit object. NONE means no animation at all. If no animation name is given, then the first animation from inventory is used.
- sitPosition <position> - position of the avatar relative to the sit object.
- sitRotation <rotation> - rot action of the avatar relative to the sit object.
- unsit - remove sitter from sit object