The operation of a fountain is to spray particles that are influenced by gravity..
- age - age of a particle (minimal 1 to 60, default 5)
- angle - burst angle of particles (0 to 90 degrees (default 10 degree)
- color <colorValue> - color of steam (start-color and end-color are the same) The color-value can be a named color of red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta, black, white, gray, pink, violet or orange. color-value may be alternatively a vector <red,green,blue> with values from 0 to 255.
- endColor <colorValue> - end color of steam. (default white)
- see the description of color for the color value
- startColor <colorValue> - start color of steam. (default white). See the description of color for the color value
- endSize <size> - end size of particle (default 1.0)
- startSize <size> - start size of particle (default 0.4)
- endAlpha <alpha> - ranges from 0.0=invisible to 1.0 solid (default 0.6)
- startAlpha <alpha> - ranges from 0.0=invisible tpo 1.0 solid (default 0.5)
- density <densityValue> - Value between 1 and 10 for density of the fountain. (default 5)
- size - size of particles. values between 0.5 and 4 make sense (default 1)
- speed <speedValue> - emission speed of fog in meters (default 4)
- texture <textureValue>- texture of fog as a UUID or as name of a contained particle