6 Script Console
The operation of the scripter is to execute a script. A script is a sequence of commands stored in a notecard. Each command is on an own line. The commands have the form:
Inside a script special control commands are available that do not need an object name:
- wait <duration> - wait for the given number of seconds before resuming.
- [TODO] call <scriptName> - execute another script and return here when it is finished.
- [TODO] linkMessage <num,<text>,<key> - send an internal link message
- [TODO] loop <number> - execute the following commands until a line with loopEnd the given number of times.
- [TODO] loopend
[TODO] command <channel>, <command>, <parameters> - shout a command on the given channel
say <text> - say a text in a range of 20 meters
shout <text> - say a text in the range of 100 meters
whisper <text> - say a text in a range of 10 meters
- menu - shows the menu of available scripts.
- start <scriptName> - if script name is omitted, then the script "! reset" is executed. By default this only sends a reset to all objects.
- stop - stop the currently running script.